COACHING & NETWORKING
ADVANCED BOXING MITTWORK
DIGITAL MARKETING & BUSINESS GROWTH
Learn How To...
- Perform & instruct the fundamentals of boxing
- Wrap hands safely for every session
- Perform & instruct correct form and punching technique
- Perform basic mitt work & structure real boxing combinations
- Incorporate boxing techniques into your training plans
- Receive exclusive access to tutorial video library, marketing materials, newsletters and support through the certified trainer site & group.
-Gain CEU for NASM, ACE & AFFA personal training certifications.
Level 2 Certification, you will learn how to:
- Wrap hands with advanced hand wrapping techniques used by the pros which provides higher comfort and effectiveness for the boxer.
- Refine your boxing skills, knowledge, & mittwork gained from Level 1.
- Extend boxing combinations & understand how to build them into longer, seamless combinations that not only look great on the mitts but build functional boxing skills & enhances overall fitness.
- Perform & instruct advanced defensive techniques, including slipping & rolling multiple directions, on the mitts.
- Combine multiple defensive techniques to defend against 2, 3 & 4 punch combinations.
- Execute effective counter punching & defensive techniques.
- Perform & instruct advanced boxing footwork & movement.
- Use proven social media & marketing practices to build your online presence as a fitness or boxing enthusiast & increase revenue or training possibilities as a fitness professional.
- Gain additional CEU for NASM, ACE & AFFA personal training certifications.
"The Principles Of An Elite Fitness Professional" keynote during one of our live courses.
I co-founded The Boxing Fitness Academy in 2016 with Olympic medalist boxer Tony Jeffries.
Since then, through our online and live certification courses, we have certified over 2000 fitness professionals globally in our proven methods of how to; teach boxing correctly, coach the fundamentals effectively, build relationships, grow clientele and build a career in the fitness industry through boxing for fitness.