boxing fitness education
Upcoming Certification Courses
Level 1 & 2 Online:
The Box ’N Burn Academy is the world's #1 boxing fitness certification course designed to educate personal trainers and boxing
& fitness enthusiasts on how to correctly teach the fundamentals of boxing as an effective method of fitness training.
The one-day course is designed, structured and taught by myself Glenn Holmes & Box 'N Burn co-owners Tony Jeffries (Olympic bronze medalist & former undefeated professional boxer) & Kevan Watson.
The Box 'N Burn Academy is a 1-day hands-on workshop designed to provide the necessary knowledge, skills and hands on training needed to be able to structure safe and effective boxing for fitness sessions.
The course is also available to take online @
With a Level 1 Box 'N Burn Academy Certification, you will learn how to:
- Perform & instruct the fundamentals of boxing
- Wrap hands safely for every session
- Perform & instruct correct form and punching technique
- Perform basic mitt work & structure real boxing combinations
- Incorporate boxing techniques into your training plans
- Receive exclusive access to tutorial video library, marketing materials, newsletters and support through the certified trainer site & group.
-Gain CEU for NASM, ACE & AFFA personal training certifications.
With a Level 2 Box 'N Burn Academy Certification, you will learn how to:
- Wrap hands with advanced hand wrapping techniques used by the pros which provides higher comfort and effectiveness for the boxer.
- Refine your boxing skills, knowledge, & mittwork gained from Level 1.
- Extend boxing combinations & understand how to build them into longer, seamless combinations that not only look great on the mitts but build functional boxing skills & enhances overall fitness.
- Perform & instruct advanced defensive techniques, including slipping & rolling multiple directions, on the mitts.
- Combine multiple defensive techniques to defend against 2, 3 & 4 punch combinations.
- Execute effective counter punching & defensive techniques.
- Perform & instruct advanced boxing footwork & movement.
- Use proven social media & marketing practices to build your online presence as a fitness or boxing enthusiast & increase revenue or training possibilities as a fitness professional.
- Gain additional CEU for NASM, ACE & AFFA personal training certifications.
For more information, upcoming course dates & venues
and to register, visit:
Sheffield, England, August 2018.
"The Principles Of An Elite Fitness Professional"